Corporate Social Responsibility
Many business players are having the wrong paradigm about corporate social responsibility (CSR). They assume that they have done a “corporate social responsibility” well by held internal charity event or sponsoring social activities. Nevertheless, we believe that CSR should be done sustainably where the CSR program runs by businesses should represent their companies’ values and are having measurable, long-term impacts to the communities. CSR program is not only showing business responsibility to the development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs but also beneficiary as a part of your risk-management strategy.
IndoBusiness are having capabilities to provide your organization a CSR strategy to achieve sustainable results, especially in Indonesia. With our expert knowledge, we would facilitate your business to determine effective stakeholders and specify an applicable and sustainable CSR strategy.
Our certification package is particularly helpful for Indonesian business that would like to enter the European market. It is designed to ease the barriers between Indonesian industry players that are having limited understanding of the certification programs.
- Stakeholder analysis
- Strategic Stakeholder Management
- PDCA Cycle
- Key performance indicators of CSR
- Stakeholder dialogue and sustainability report
- ISO 24000
- ISO 14001
- FairTrade certification
- EU Bio Logo
Project Management Package
- Proposal for grants applications
- Fund management
- Logical frameworks
- Project cost estimation
- NGO partner screening
- We provide affordable, reliable, and time sensitive snapshots for businesses before entering Indonesian market
- We deliver business insights from native professionals
- We obtained knowledge from international and local database subscriptions
- We can deliver package in the language you preferred (English / German / Indonesian)*
* Only available for the customized market study package